Order now for Saint David's Day 1st March, Mothers Day 14th March & Easter weekend April 2nd 2021
Cakes from Wales are ready to receive your Welshcake orders through the following ways:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 01792 233447
- Address: Pat Maddocks, Maddocks' Cakes from Wales Ltd 64, Southgate Road, Southgate, Gower, Swansea, South Wales, United Kingdom SA3 2DH
Payment can be made by the following methods:
- E-mail orders:- bank card payments will be processed via Worldpay's secure online pay by link service (we will send you the link for online payment once we have received your e-mail order),
- Cash payments can be made at our premises,
- Cheque payment can be sent in the post with orders,
- Bank Card payment by telephone or at our premises.
When ordering you will need to:
- State the varieties (max two varieties of ten) of Welshcakes you want in each gift box.
- State/Send us the name of the recipient with full address and post code we send the gift box to.
- State/Send us your personal message (max twenty words) to the recipient.
- State/Send the date by which the gift box should be received.
- We will send the gift box once full payment has been received. We will need your email address should you wish to pay online.
- Wedding Favours: Maddocks Standard Welshcake Wedding Favours provide you with 3 small or 2 Large Love-heart shaped Currant Welshcakes placed in a tall clear wrapper ready for you to add ribbon and/or a name tag.
- Bulk, loose Welshcakes can be supplied for you to wrap or serve on platters.
- Please make contact for Welshcake varieties and costs for your Special Wedding requirements.
Please order your selection of Welshcakes now.
We think you will love them.
Diolch yn fawr, Thank you, Pat Maddocks.